14 June 2023

Welcome to Sex in Space!

The Green Girl from Star Trek.
Welcome to Sex in Space!

SiS is a research blog for a book project I am just beginning that aims to look more closely at the interactions between popular psychology, culture, and science fiction film and television. What you will find on this page are not drafts of the manuscript. Rather I am using this web-space to think crazy thoughts and question and sometimes rant. I'll be looking at lots of different films, shows, books and other materials and giving reactions to them from my critical point of view.

Basically, here I can to do all the things I should not be doing in the actual working draft. Feel free to join in!

This blog is about psychology, society, and spaceship design (both practical and fictional).

No comments:

Post a Comment